Never thought I would enjoy going to the dentist but it’s truly a pleasure, friendly and helpful team and happy with all the treatments I have had here so far including composite bonding and whitening. Dave Tissera is great! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a dentist in central or North London! Will be back for more treatments!
Composite bonding is an increasingly popular cosmetic dental treatment that is used to improve the shape, colour and overall appearance of patients' teeth. It uses the same resin material used for white fillings, and is most frequently used on the front teeth – those that show when you smile.
- Composite resin can treat imperfections and restore your teeth.
- Composite material can be matched to your existing tooth colour, or combine your composite veneers with teeth whitening treatment to achieve a whiter smile.
- Eliminate small gaps in your teeth by slightly changing the size or shape of a tooth.
- Hide existing fillings on your front teeth to make them more aesthetically pleasing.
- Achieve fast results in one or two visits, not weeks or months.