Chemical peels are revolutionary peels that will transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer is just one week. Kind to all skin types, it requires no pre-peel skin preparation and the virtually pain free process takes less than 15 minutes.
Blends of ingredients include glutathione, kojic acid TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol and a blend of minerals and vitamins including vitamin C.
Kojic Acid is a powerful lightening agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter. TCA, phenol and retinoic acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems, while salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation.
Alone the ingredients are effective, but in combination they produce results that are astonishing.
To follow, you are given an individual home treatment pack that contains retinol wipes and a vitamin C moisturiser to assist the peeling process and enhance your results.
Chemical peels can be used to:
- Smooth tone and texture
- Lighten and brighten
- Remove or reduce sun damage and age spots
- Shrink pore size
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate hyper pigmentation and acne scars
- Improve acne skin conditions and melasma
- Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin
- Slow the ageing process
Chemical Peel Instructions
The treated area will feel tight and may appear slightly darker.
- The peel solution should remain on the treated area(s) for at least 6 hours.
- During the first 6 hours, do not wash, touch, rub or apply make-up to the treated area.
- If needed, make-up can be applied on Day 2. Do not apply sunscreen, moisturiser, make-up or any other product the day of peel application.
- If you are not experiencing any irritation or discomfort, the peel solution can remain on until your evening cleansing.
- On evenings 1 and 2, gently wash and dry the treated are. Effectively apply the post-peel treatment towelette to the treated area and discard actual towelette when finished. Let dry thoroughly. Leave the treatment on overnight, do not wash off.
- If you are experiencing any irritation or discomfort, apply a small amount of 1% or 2.5% hydrocortisone to the area.
- Do not use any moisturising products on the treated area until peeling begins (usually on Day 3).
Peeling generally begins on Day 3.
- After peeling begins, apply the moisturiser (which is included in the post-peel take home kit) to the peeling areas to control the peeling and to alleviate the tightness.
- Do not rub, pick or pull on the peeling skin, let the peeling occur naturally. Rubbing, picking or pulling can cause scarring. You may cut hanging skin with a pair of small scissors.
- Gently wash (do not scrub) and dry the treated area morning and night. Apply the moisturiser and SPF 30 sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
- The treated area will be very sensitive to sun exposure so daily sun exposure should be limited and sunscreen of at least SPF 30 should be worn.
The peeling process is generally complete (Mild peeling may still occur in certain treated areas).
- You may resume use of your normal skin care products.
- If the treated area becomes irritated, wait until the sensitivity subsides.
- Continue to protect your skin with a sunscreen containing at least SPF 30.