Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that uses virtually invisible aligners and is ideal if you would like to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. The Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth and can be easily removed for eating and brushing your teeth.
Invisalign St John's Wood uses 3D computer imaging technology, known as a ClinCheck, to plan how teeth will move in increments (by wearing clear aligners) from your teeth's current positions to the desired positions. This makes results very predictable.
The treatment plan and aligners are bespoke and you'll change your aligners every 1 or 2 weeks in the comfort of your own home with visits every 6-8 weeks to us at Aura Dental.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible and comfortable to wear
- Aligners can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth
- Average treatment time is 9 to 12 months
- Suitable for adults, teens and children
- Free initial consultation including OPG panoramic x-ray
- 0% finance and payment options available