Aura Dental Payment Plans
Aura Dental is proud to partner with Denplan to offer you monthly payment plan to cover your routine dental care.
Denplan is the UK's leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventative approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for nearly 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventative approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs' is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventative dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- You will receive 10% off the price any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan's 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups – 2 per plan year
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment – 2 per plan year
- Dental x-rays – up to 2 intra-oral x-rays as required
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventative dental advice
PLUS worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
ROUTINE ORAL HYGIENE, 10% OFF ALL OTHER AURA DENTAL TREATMENT AND WORLD WIDE DENTAL EMERGENCY COVER, ALL FOR JUST 82p PER DAY
Please call or email us to sign up or to get more information.
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.